Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday!

AAAHHH! Isn’t today just a breath of lazy fresh air blowing in our faces all day long?

For full effect, download "Saturday Night" by Earth Wind & Fire and play at maximum volume throughout the duration of this post.

Although they don’t necessarily rank on the list as my personal favorites, Saturday has a whole truck-load of goodies piled into it. Saturday’s are garage sales. They’re football-packed fall seasons where guys stay planted in their La-Z-Boy’s from sun up to sun down. They’re when diets get put on the backburner while people indulge in oversized bags of Skittles.

On the flip side Saturdays are also yard work, pulling weeds, cleaning out storage units, moving queen sized beds and dressers from the upstairs to the downstairs and vice versa. Saturdays still have a semi-sour taste in my mouth from the mountain load of chores my parents forced me to endure throughout the majority of my childhood.

Saturdays are where laziness gets its name from. Heck, that's why this post is so short. Any other day of the week and I would have spent more than ten minutes pounding this thing out. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to the College Gameday preview.



Location: A man cave?

0 comments:

Post a Comment