Sunday, October 21, 2012

Week of Soggy Spuds

Brace yourself, this could make your pants messy.

Today kids, I have embarked on what will be the longest road trip I will ever complete in the history of my life. I will travel to far away lands, foreign worlds, uncharted territories, places such as Idaho and Portland.

For full effect, download "Across the Universe" by The Beatles, and play at maximum volume throughout the duration of this post.

Throughout my blogging career I have written some very significant posts, most notably are my "Week of..." posts in which I highlight a specific topic and cover it for an entire week. You all remember those, there was the week of dating, the week of ethics, and of course the week of sex. All you little perverts out there ought to have that one memorized.

This one, I think will be the best, longest, most intricately detailed blog post that I will have ever written in my life thus far. It's going to be epic...

Curse word! I used that stupid slang again. I am sooo... not trending right now. #Epicisawful.

This "Week of " blog will actually be a two-week long post, where I will relate to you my thoughts, my experiences, my ups and downs, as well as tell you about every bare-toothed knucklehead potato farmer that I dig up. And if you don't like it, if you're not entertained by my blog, well shame on you. That's your own fault, not mine.

I honestly have no idea what these next two weeks have in store for me. After all, Idaho is a pretty frightening place. If something does happen, if I don't make it back from the scary territory, be a good friend and donate my body to science. Also, buy my Grandma a puppy. That lady is losing her mind.

I'm just about to cross over into enemy territory, so wish me luck and enjoy the ride. I now present to you the "Weeks of Soggy Spuds." These entries will be awesome, amazing, they will be legen-

Wait for it…

0 comments:

Post a Comment