Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Man List

I'm currently half-sober. In a Mormon way.

For some reason I was up until 3:45 this morning and had my 8:00 a.m. alarm screw everything up. With that being said, I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open. Therefore to accomplish this task I shall be creating yet another list. Hope y'all enjoy.

I am extremely heterosexual. Yes, I watch Glee. Yes I see musicals. Yes I have 11 sisters. So what! I can repeat back the rosters of the last 10 NBA Champions. I can go to the gym and lift manly dumbbells. I can grunt. I can be that Gaston.

Keep that in mind as you glance over these names. This is a list of men who I admire, respect, and give my full attention to. This is a list of guys who if I were a male seahorse, I would have their babies.

Kobe Bryant-The 2nd greatest basketball player to ever walk on a court.
Brad Pitt-An incredible actor. Fight Club, Inglorious Basterds, Burn After Reading. The man.
Conan O'Brien-The greatest talk show host of all time.
Daniel Tosh-A comedian who holds no bounds and appeals to anyone and everyone.
Anthony Hopkins-A legendary man of Hollywood.
John Stockton-The greatest Point Guard of all time.
Peter Forsberg, Joe Sakic, & Patrick Roy. Call it the Avalanche Threesome.
Jeff Bridges-True Grit, Tron, and his greatest of all time, The Big Lebowski gave me my crush.
Ben Folds-A talented pianist who inspired me to get back on the keys.
Robbie Morrison-A stud of a friend who sat by my hospital bed the night of his honeymoon.
Clive Owen-Children of Men. Plain and simple.
General Maximus & Leonidus-Characters who left me flexing as I walked out of the theater.
Guy Andersen & Brian Berrong-Two coaches that stuck with me through all my problems.
Clint Merrill-Another stud of a friend who I have always admired.
Dave Grohl-Nirvana and the Foo Fighters. Need I say more?
Ray Bradbury-A writer who keeps my dreams afloat of being published.
Ray Allen-The classy Huskie who now holds the NBA record for 3-pointers.
Michaelangelo-Both the artist, and the Ninja Turtle.
John Schmidt-Yet another inspiring pianist.
James Naismith-The creator of the greatest game ever.
Chris Cornell-One heck of a voice.
Rivers Cuomo-Dilligent, and keeps Weezer going.
Paul Millsap-The pseudo-Karl Malone who still works his tail off.
Steve Jobs-It's because of him that I am allowed to write this blog so conveniently.
Chuck Palahniuk-Another demented writer who pushes me to keep typing.
John C. Reilly & Dexter-Both are studs. One had cancer, the other kills bad guys.
Jonathan Morrell-My pseudo-father who has done more for me than almost anyone.
Derek Lloyd-Kendra's a lucky girl. He has always been the one I look up to.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment