Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 2

Its 9:56 and I've already zoned out. Don't ask me why, all I can say is that I was a few moments away from eloping to the nearest bar for my virgin escapade into raging alcoholism.

For full effect, download "Broken" by Seether and Amy Lee and play at maximum volume throughout the duration of this post. The Rhinestone Cowboy sings a good rendition of that. So does Keith Tronic, just an octave higher.

It has been a long Monday. One that has worn me thin both physically, and mentally. But so what? Who cares? It's a road trip. The best and worst comes out of all of us.

For the record, the human pogo stick is seated at a table across the restaurant lamenting his loss to the Spurs. Tough season. Being a Jazz fan has syndicated the term "There's always next year."

On a side note, if I poke my two index fingers together in a rhythmic motion back and forth, and then pat the air two feet off of the ground, I'm referring to same-sex midget relationships correct?

In other news, the Rhinestone Cowboy has added another segment to the Rules of the R.O.A.D.S.

4. You should never be able to pull into a Cabela's outlet store while having a donut tire on your car.

And so what if I'm not an outdoors kind of guy. There's nothing wrong with paddling an oar into the air pretending that I'm on the high seas. A kids got to have an imagination right? And no, Royal Jericho, I can't do the worm. I'm white.

Quote of the day: "I walk in there and she's wearing a Levi mumu and orange crocs. I mean, for crying out loud, she's sewed some buttons to the back of a shower curtain it seems like."

It's been a good day. A long day. I think I'm losing my sanity, and I sound like a sailor. But I L-word my job, and the people I work with. I hope they feel the same.

Now lets go get busy at Bob's fruit dance.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment